Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:57:03 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Jodoin <mjodoin@UALBERTA.CA>
Subject:      Re: Automating save of output and export?
Comments: To: mitchell@earinc.net

John and others,

I have written a script (actually adapted ones from the SPSS site) which deletes unwanted output eg. pivot tables with specific titles and then saves the output as a .txt file in a specific directory for latter use with the datalist and other commands. This sounds like what you are looking for basically and it can be called in syntax. I am sure it would be quite simple to adapt it to save in html format as this was the starter scripts which were adapted original function. I believe it is fairly well commented and will forward it as an attachment to those who are interested.

Mike

At 09:53 AM 7/15/99 -0400, you wrote: > Does anyone know of syntax for, on the one hand, saving an output file >(.spo) and for exporting that same file to HTML? For the HTML I want to >save all visible objects and no charts, if that helps. Thanks John >Mitchell