Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:50:59 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Johnson <dkvjcns@IBM.NET>
Subject:      Re: Frame, SCL, No SOURCE available.
Comments: To: "Kirkland, Tammie L" <tlk94092@glaxowellcome.com>

Thanks for a quick reply Tammie,

some updates which I'll copy to SAS/L:

. We can edit the SCL directly, that's why it fails to compile since it has labels for widgets it doesn't know about unless you open it within the frame. . We ran Proc Datasets to repair the catalogue, no errors reported, still can't edit source. . Copied the frame and entry to another name, still can't open the SCL source within the frame. . Explicitly associated the Frame with each copy of the SCL, still can't open within it. . Deleted the SCL source, this should present a blank SCL screen when you ask to edit source. Still the same message, 'No SOURCE available'. . Other entries in the same catalog have been edited successfully before and after dealing with this entry, so it is not a file level lock. . Opened the Frame within the wonderful QUALEX tool CATALOGR, we could see the frame, the widgets, the SCL, but if we went to Build we got the same error report.

Nothing on Usage notes, nothing relevant found on SAS Tech support site searches.

Our last thoughts are to document the frame with CATALOGR, delete it and recreate it. Then copy/paste the SCL into a new SCL entry. We do not believe it is a problem with the SCL, but are getting nowhere with the FRAME. We are looking at half a days work to redraw the frame from scratch with all sizing and positioning correct and consistent within the application. We'd love a simpler solution.

Regards

David

----- Original Message ----- From: Kirkland, Tammie L <tlk94092@glaxowellcome.com> To: <dkvjcns@ibm.net> Sent: 15 July 1999 16:56 Subject: RE: Frame, SCL, No SOURCE available.