Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:42:28 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jeff Abolafia <jeff_abolafia@MAIL.CSCC.UNC.EDU>
Subject:      SAS Programmer Position
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.cc.uga.edu, sug-l@unc.edu

The Collaborative Studies Coordinating Center(CSCC) has a position open for a senior level SAS programmer. We are looking a person with at least 3 years of experience in SAS. A background in Statistics is desirable. The formal title of the position is Applications Analyst I.

The CSCC is an organization within the Department of Biostatistics of the School of Public Health at the University of North Carolina. As the coordinating center for a number of multi-center medical studies, it provides statistical, data management, quality assurance, and study management services to them. The organization includes professional personnel from biostatistics, epidemiology, computer science/data management, medicine, pharmacy and nutrition.

Send resume to:

Director of Statistical Computing CSCC Univ. of North Carolina Dept. of Biostatistics Suite 203 Nations Bank Plaza Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Or EMAIL to:

uccjma@mail.cscc.unc.edu

Jeffrey Abolafia Phone: (919) 966-5304 Fax: (919) 962-3265 Email: uccjma@mail.cscc.unc.edu