Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 1)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Aug 1999 16:58:30 -0400
Sender:       Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         James M Cheshire <owl85@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Re: R: Olividae

Dear Helmut, These are the species I suggest:

Oliva baileyi Petuch, 1979 - Solomon Is. Oliva julieta Duclos, 1835 - W. Central America Oliva kaleontina Duclos, 1835 - W. Central America Oliva rubrolabiata H. Fischer, 1902 - New Hebrides (This species is getting rarer as I write). Oliva rufofulgurata Schepman, 1911 - Phillipines Oliva sayana citrina Johnson, 1911 - Florida Oliva zelindae Petuch, 1979 - Brasil

That is the best I can do.

- James