Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:16:47 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Scott Dixon <dixon_s@MAIL.COC.CC.CA.US>
Subject:      responding to the list

Hello,

I want to thank all the people who contribute questions and answers to the list. I know that there are times when we must respond privately to the person asking the question. However, I for one, really benefit from the answers when they are posted to the group. If it's all the same, and there is no reason for private replies, I, and others like me, are very grateful when answers posted to the list.

Thanks again for all the questions, help and information shared on this list.

Scott

########################################## P. Scott Dixon Institutional Research Analyst Office of Institutional Development College of the Canyons 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Voice: (661)259-7800 ext. 3329 FAX: (661)254-8928

dixon_s@mail.coc.cc.ca.us http://www.coc.cc.ca.us/offices/inst_dev/