Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Sep 1999 20:27:20 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: DATA FILE command
Comments: To: Robert Greene <Mhpertg@GW.OMH.STATE.NY.US>

Hi everybody (sorry for the empty message a few minutes ago).

Robert, I suggest you read the entire file than add the following lines to your syntax to delete the first 13 rows.

COMPUTE casenum=$casenum. EXECUTE. SELECT IF (casenum>13). EXECUTE.

HTH Raynald Levesque rlevesque@videotron.ca

- California Gov. Gray Davis signed tough new state gun control laws into effect Friday: "it is a lot easier to childproof a weapon than it is to bulletproof a child,''

----- Original Message ----- From: Robert Greene <Mhpertg@GW.OMH.STATE.NY.US> Newsgroups: bit.listserv.spssx-l To: <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 5:03 PM Subject: DATA FILE command