Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:18:40 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jeff Mather <Jmather@HARTHOSP.ORG>
Subject:      GPF on data capture

Hi, Using SPSS 8.0, when I attempt to data capture (from anything Excel, Access97...), I get a windows (blue screen with error at VXD VWIN32(05)). I'm assuming this is PC specific, as it's the "blue screen" GPF, and that something in the windows configuration on the PC is causing the problem. ANy ideas? Thanks Jeff