Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:12:39 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Nichols, David" <nichols@SPSS.COM>
Subject:   Re: Component Score Coefficient Matrix - UNstandardized

The coefficients you want are simply the normalized eigenvectors of the covariance matrix. Since SPSS FACTOR always produces standardized scores for factor or component solutions and doesn't print these coefficients directly, you'd need to use the CALL EIGEN routine in MATRIX to get the desired coefficients.

David Nichols Principal Support Statistician and Manager of Statistical Support SPSS Inc.