Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:13:25 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Hector E. Maletta" <hmaletta@OVERNET.COM.AR>
Subject:      Re: SPSS: Regression Analysis
Comments: To: Shail Dobson <dobson_shail@HOTMAIL.COM>

Shail Dobson wrote: > I am trying to do a multiple regression analysis. I have 20 independent > variables. Out of 20, 15 variables have interval-level data, and the rest 5 > variables as nominal-level data (1,0). > Can nominal-level variable be mixed with interval-level variable? >

Yes.

Hector Maletta Universidad del Salvador Buenos Aires, Argentina