Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:22:58 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Bramley-M <bramley.m@PG.COM>
Subject:      Listserv cmds

Hello,

How can i diable sas-l while i'm away?

TIA, Michael

Internet Mail Message Received from host: listmail.cc.uga.edu [128.192.1.102]

Envelope Sender: owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu

From: Natalia Barbosa <msragnmb@fs1.ec.man.ac.uk> on 11/19/99 10:53 AM

Please respond to Natalia Barbosa <msragnmb@fs1.ec.man.ac.uk>

To: sas-l@listserv.uga.edu cc: (bcc: Michael Bramley-M/PGI) Subject: Fortran code

Dear All,

I am an inexperienced user of SAS. My aim is to estimated a mixed Poisson model using a code written in Fortran. I have understand that the SAS is compatible with this language, but, I cannot find the way to convert the Fortran code into a SAS-IML code.

I would be very grateful if someone would offer me some guidance in the above matter.

Sincerely, Natalia Barbosa **************************************** University of Manchester Email: natalia.m.barbosa@stud.man.ac.uk

Universidade do Minho Email: natbar@eeg.uminho.pt Tel.: 351 53 604535 Fax: 351 53 676375 ****************************************