Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Nov 1999 07:40:07 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         EASTWOD <EASTWOD@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Returning current column name from DataForm object in SAS/AF

Does anyone know how you can return the name of the column that the cursor is in from a Data Form Object? What I am doing is finding out what the current position of the cursor is, so when the Enter key is pressed it will go to the field I want it to next. Thank you for any help.

Dustin Eastwood Programmer Analyst Westat Rockville, MD www.westat.com