Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:00:20 EST
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Don Ayacal <donsas99@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS programmers in Canada
Comments: To: donlacaya@hotmail.com

Hongjie,

The past 2 weeks, I've been looking for jobs as SAS programmer in the Toronto and sorrounding area, but it seems SAS programmers are not in demand here. An internet search also revealed a small number of hits.

As what Zul Habib has mentioned, the SAS market is definitely in the States (and a related post also showed that there's also a big demand in UK...go to www.jobserve.com). Just go to www.monster.com and www.dice.com and search for SAS programmer and you'll see a long list!!!

Wish it's the same scenario in Canada!

All the best in your search! (and i'm speaking to myself too!)

Lyndon