Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:06:08 +1200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Duncan Hedderley <D.I.Hedderley@MASSEY.AC.NZ>
Subject:      Archives?
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.cc.uga.edu

Excuse the question from an outsider (off-lister?), but I've recently discovered that the server NCSU was holding the SAS-L archives on died, and NCSU aren't planning to reinstate the archive. Is it archived anywhere else? Please reply to me directly, as I'm not actually on the list (I found it just ate too much of my time...)

Thanks

Duncan

Duncan Hedderley Statistics Research & Consulting Centre Massey University/Te Kunenga ki Purehuroa Private Bag 11-222 Palmerston North New Zealand/Aotearoa

Email: D.I.Hedderley@massey.ac.nz Phone: (64)(6) 350 4351 Fax: (64)(6) 350 2261