Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:10:02 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tracy_Cermack@AHM.HONDA.COM
Subject:      Permanet, Fulltime SAS Job in So. Cal (response to Roland)

No, Roland ... but you could shave off your beard (or your head) and wear white overalls if you WANTED to. Although, I'm not sure about the exercise part ... do you get all sweaty when you exercise? If so, I'd probably ask you to go over to the Honda Recreation Center, then you could shower afterwards. :)

Roland wrote ...

Honda?!?!?... Is it right that applicants will not be accepted unless they shave off their beards and they are expected to wear white overalls like the people (robots) in the car assembly plant and there is compulsory exercises first thing in the morning?