Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:38:41 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "King, Raymond" <raymondk@MOCR.OAPI.COM>
Subject:      Win-95 Login Name

Does any know of a way to access the Win-95 login name from within SAS?

On our Win-NT systems I can use -- %let USERID = %sysget(my_environment_user_name); -- but the same method does not work for '95.

I don't know if this is specific to our Network configuration (NT shop w/ Workstation and 95 clients) or specific to the 95 OS.

I'm sure that there must be other ways to garner the UserName.

TIA for any help. Raymond

=========================== Raymond King, Programmer/Analyst Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc. 301-990-0030 x2155 301-721-7155 (Fax)