Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:37:35 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Terjeson, Mark" <TERJEMW@DSHS.WA.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Seasonal Goodwill and a Smoke Free Environment
Comments: To: Frank Schiffel <SchifF@mail.health.state.mo.us>

I would like to thank Frank for assisting in being such a good example of how public posting so frequently can enrich the quality of life. Enclosed is another intriguing memo you've missed out on.

Amen Mark, Was it TS Eliot who said the world would be such a nice place if we all behaved with common decency towards each other? (Not to mention professionalism.)

See ya