Hi
I have MVS as operating system
and I use sas v8.0
While executing a clist which calls the SAS clist, the source statements present in our clist is being displayed on the screen
before it goes to FSEDIT; FSBROWSE.
However, if we set the option to NOLOG, only the option statement appear; the remaining statements in this case does not appear.

Following is the ERROR message we are getting for batch when we added the
'NOLOG' option to the default options :
+ERROR: SVC99 error rc=4, reason=1708 : IKJ56228I DATA SET SASCLOG NOT IN
CATALOG OR CATALOG CAN NOT BE ACCESSED.
IEF450I Z2HAJSAS SAS STEP020 - ABEND=S000 U0999 REASON=00000000
COND-CODE U3E7
Note:
* If we remove the 'NOLOG' option from the default options, batch will be OK
   but the information messages are not supressed in the SAS online.
* In old Release from SAS that was V6.09 'NOLOG'  it work fine but in V8.0 does not work

How I can make suppress for messages in Interactive Mode CLIST by 'NOLOG' or other Options?

Regards
Osama Keshtah
Technical Consultant
SAS Division, ALFALAK,
SAUDI ARABIA
E-mail: osama_keshtah@alfalak.com
Tel  966 (3) 882-9996 Ext 193 - Fax  966 (3) 882-2156