HELP - We run SPSS version 9.01 on the hard-drives of machines that run Windows NT 4 - service pack some 5 some 6.  The adminstrator with full rights updates the annual licence and the date updates OK but when the administrator or any other level user logs in to the machine the date has defaulted back to the previous year's date and we expect the software to expire any day.  I understand that there is a similar problem updating the licence to run C++ with Windows NT BUT the fix for that does not fix the problem with NT and SPSS.  Can someone direct me to a solution - the local SPSS agents are awaiting the return of their technical consultant who is away and I have not been able to find a reference to a solution on the SPSS.COM site. We are desperate as we have classes about to begin.
regards

Patsy Clarke
Centre for Information Technology in Higher Education (ITEd)
University of Natal  Durban 4041 - South Africa
Tel: 27 (0)31 260-1435
Fax:27 (0)31 260-2125
Patsy's home page:
http://www.und.ac.za/users/clarke/index.html
ITEd home page:
http://ited.nu.ac.za
UN Artist Way home page:
http://www.und.ac.za/users/clarke/artway/index.html
'Leap, and the net will appear' - Julia Cameron (The Artist's Way)