I'm just upgrading a few old CICS Regions from 4.1.0 to TS 1.3, at start up i am getting the message below, I have checked the STEPLIB'd libraries are APF auth'd so can someone push me in the right direction here ...have a feeling it has something to do with PLT from distant memories..

IEF188I PROBLEM PROGRAM ATTRIBUTES ASSIGNED
+DFHKE0101 DBDCCICS DFHSIP IS NOT APF-AUTHORIZED. CICS WILL TERMINATE.
-YCICSBOL CICS     YCICSBOL    12     70     .0     .0     .1     81   0      0      0      0     0

Thanks

Stewart

*************************************
Stewart Herd
CICS/MQ Systems Programmer
Perot Systems
Cabinteley, Dublin 18, Ireland.
E-mail: STEWART.HERD@PSIR.IE
Phone: +353 1 217 7000  Ext 2692
Mobile; 00 44 7976 753521

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at MailManager@psir.ie and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
for the presence of known computer viruses.