Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:55:25 -0700
From: johnwatson_1981@yahoo.com
Subject: Require urgent help on ANOVA
To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Hi All,

I need urgent help on the following situation. Would really appreciate your help.
I need to use ANOVA on the following variables:
1. Whether purchased product A - Yes or No (consider this factor variable)
2. Series of ratings on attribute importance statements

Objective: I need to run ANOVA to find out which attributes' means are significantly different between those purchased vs. non-purchasers. Once I find the attributes that have higher mean on those who purchased, I need to find out which attribute is more predictive or influencing in likely to purchase the product. In nutshell, I need to rank order the attributes by their ability to impact purchasers vs. non-purchasers.

Help: Can ANOVA analysis help to accomplish aforementioned objective? If yes, how?

I am totally lost and I need to get this out asap. I would really really appreciate any help you can provide.

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.