John,

As another poster suggested, I think you should consider fitting a binary logistic regression model with "purchased product A" (yes/no) as the dependent variable and each of the attributes as an independent variable. This would tell you which of the attributes, if any, is significantly predicting the purchase of product A while taking into account the other attributes. You would also obtain the relative predictive strength of each attribute. Before fitting this type of model, you should confirm that you have met the assumptions. There's so much more that could be said on this topic, but without more information I will stop for now.

Ryan