Teachers, the Area 1 FFA/EMC CDE will be on Tuesday November 30th at Amicalola EMC and the Area 2 FFA/EMC CDE will be on Saturday December 11th at Jackson EMC. Registration will be from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. and we will begin promptly at 9:30a.m.. Please arrive on time so that we may begin on time. Students should have official dress, safety glasses,pencils, calculator, and the tools necessary to complete the assigned wiring problem. If you plan on bringing a student to the CDE, please respond to this e-mail and provide the students name, chapter name, and the area CDE that you will attend. I have provided you with an tentative agenda below with the approximate times for each section. Thanks to all who took advantage of the EMC training sessions we conducted and to all of the EMC personnel who made the events possible. I thought they went well and I am looking forward to seeing each of you and your students at the Area CDE's

2010 North Region FFA/EMC Agenda

8:30 a.m. - 9:30a.m. - Registration
9:30 a.m. - 9:45 -  Greetings from EMC, introductions and instructions
9:45 - 10:15 - 30 minutes for students to diagram assigned wiring problem and fill out Bill of Materials
10:15 - 10:30 - Fill Bill of Materials Wiring problem
10:30 - 12:00 - Wiring problem
12:00 - 1:00 - Lunch
1:00 - 3:00 - Speech Demonstration and Problem Solving rotations
3:30 - Announce Results

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher