From:        Bruce Weaver <bruce.weaver@hotmail.com>
To:        SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Date:        09/08/2011 08:31 AM
Subject:        Re: [SPSSX-L] OMS
Sent by:        "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>

OMS allows you to direct output that would ordinarily appear in the output
viewer to a file of some sort (e.g., to a data file, or text file, etc).
IIRC, Raynald's book has a chapter on OMS.  Unfortunately, the links to
download it on Ray's site no longer work, and you end up on that infernal
IBM site.

http://www.spsstools.net/spss_programming.htm

HTH.

-----