How do I reuse my class list for a new semester?
- Use Manage Lists/Edit List Configuration to check whether your list has an 'Expires' date. Either remove this line, or change it to
some suitable date.
- If you have a list of new students, prepare a plain text file with the new subscriber addresses.
- Use Manage Lists/Bulk Operations
- If you have a list of new students, prepare a plain text file with the new subscriber addresses, and browse to/paste the filename into
the 'Input file' text box
- If you don't have a new subscriber file, or students are going to be subscribing themselves, leave the 'Input file' text box blank
- In either case, click on 'Remove all subscribers from MYLISTNAME', then on the 'Import' box.
- Use Manage Lists/Manage Subscribers to check that the addresses are there if you have added new students
- Don't forget to re-add yourself and anyone else who should still be on the list.
- If you later want to add students to a previously cleared list, or want to bulk add more subscribers,
use the 'Add the imported addresses to MYLIST; do not remove any subscribers' button in Bulk Operations instead.