From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:43:30 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:56:16 -0700
From: SuzanneTaylor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>,
Subject: Reference Question Regarding Elevations

I have a patron who is looking for the average elevations (or
high/low elevations) for all of the counties in the U.S.  He would
also settle for the elevations of the county seats.  He would like
these in one file and with fips codes, if possible.  I am stumped
about where one could get this information in this format.  If anyone
has any ideas, please reply to me rather than the forum.  Thanks.

Suzanne Taylor
Reference/Map Librarian
Colorado State University Libraries
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523