Hello Map Enthusiasts!

If you are in the greater Boston area, I just wanted to invite everyone to the Tufts Annual GIS Poster Expo.  It will be our biggest yet with over 300 Tufts student entries. Refreshments will be provided. The information is below.

Hope to see you there,

Patrick

Patrick Florance
Director Academic Data Services, TTS

http://datalab.tufts.edu

2019 Tufts Gis Poster Expo

Hosted by Tufts Data Lab, Tufts Technology Services

Wednesday, May 8th, 2019 | 3:30  – 5:00 pm
Alumnae Lounge & Balch Theater Lobby | Aidekman Arts Center
40 Talbot Ave., Medford, Ma, 02155

Please join us for a university-wide exposition of the GIS work being done at Tufts. Snacks and refreshments will be provided.

Awards: Two “Best of Show” prizes of $100 each and five runner-up awards of $50 each will be awarded to students.
Evaluation Criteria: Entries will be evaluated on both content (60%) and design (40%).

Eligibility: Any Tufts undergraduate, graduate student, or student group are eligible for the awards. Faculty and staff are also encouraged to contribute their posters.

For more information or to view past years poster galleries, please visit:
http://www.datalab.tufts.edu | GIS Expo Explorer

cid:image001.png@01D4FB6B.04DE7FB0