From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary McInroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:17:00 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:46:12 -0500
From: Mary McInroy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MAGERT give-aways at ALA
Sender: Mary McInroy <[log in to unmask]>

Those who attending ALA, don't forget the MAGERT reception on Friday, June
15,  7:00-9:00 p.m.  Warwick Regis Hotel, Act I/Encore Rooms, 490 Geary
Street.  We'll have MAGERT ribbons there for those who what to add a ribbon
to your conference badge.  We'll also have another surprise give-
away.  Hope to see you there.
Also, hope to see you at the MAGERT booth, #333.  Those of you can't make
the reception can stop by the booth for your MAGERT ribbon and to see the
interesting selection of local maps displayed.
Complete MAGERT schedule is on the website,
http://www.sunysb.edu/libmap/magert1.htm

Mary McInroy, MAGERT Membership Chair.

Mary McInroy
Government Publications Department