From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Riback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:52:05 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 21:53:05 -0400
From: Eric Riback <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: State Farm Road Atlas/main entry/publisher <fwd>
Sender: Eric Riback <[log in to unmask]>

Gayle,

Rand McNally has been producing a custom road atlas for State Farm for many
years.  They produce many custom versions that are used as premiums.  Most
are smaller runs that use the same "guts" as the retail edition with a
custom cover.  State Farm buys enough that they get their own press run,
and thus can brand the text. Aside from the cover and customer information
that is added, these are the same as their consumer retail editions. For
all intents and purposes, the publisher is Rand McNally.  It is distributed
by State Farm through their network of agents.

Eric Riback

At 04:26 PM 9/14/2002 -0400, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:
> [...]
--- End Forwarded Message ---