From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
mike furlough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:40:42 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:31:11 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From: mike furlough <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: maps offer
Sender: mike furlough <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings folks,

We have pulled a host of superceded maps in the past few
months--mostly 7.5 min USGS topos, but a few other regularly
updated series as well. We are offering them up for North American
libraries who are willing to pay shipping costs.  See the following
web page for details:

http://fisher.lib.virginia.edu/offers

>From this site you can pick the type of maps, collection/sheets you
want, input your mailing address and send you request.  We are
asking that you take all topos for a state, but are allowing the
choosy to pick specific sheets from the other series, since no one
is likely to need all  (any?) of these.

If  you have questions, please send a message to me at

mike furlough

Mike Furlough
Geospatial and Statistical Data Center
University of Virginia Library