From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:23:40 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 12:18:19 -0500
From: Jane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Facsimile available? <fwd>
Sender: Jane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you so much to Mr. Herbert, Mr. McIntosh, and all of you helpful
Maps-L readers who replied to my inquiry.  I'm not sure if the message
below which I just received today has been sent to the list as well, but in
case it hasn't, I'm forwarding it for any others who are interested in the
topic.  It is packed with information!

Jane Carlson
Map Collection Assistant
University of Iowa Libraries