From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:37:29 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:48:57 -1000
From: Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Altas Shelving <fwd>
Sender: Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>

Aloha Katherine,

For ideas on alternative atlas shelving, please take a look at
the Western Association of Map Libraries _Information Bulletin_,
vol. 29, no.3, July 1998.  In a photo-essay on this very topic,
Ms. Lois Heiser (Indiana Univ. Bloomington) and Mr. Peter Linberger
(Univ. of Akron) document their use of commmercially available
shelving to house their atlas collections.

I hope you find the photoessay useful.  If you don't have this
issue handy, I'll be happy to send you a photocopy.

Aloha,
Ross Togashi
Photoessay Editor, WAML IB

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]
--- End Forwarded Message ---