From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michal Okonek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:18:24 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 22:07:47 +0100
From: Michal Okonek <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Small villages in Belarus
Sender: Michal Okonek <[log in to unmask]>

David,

I don't have this particular 1:250,000 map sheet either, but according to
the maps we do have (1:200,000 topos put out by the 'Kamitet Geadezii i
Kartografii Respubliki Belarus' which is the Belarussian national mapping
agency) there are three villages names 'Leonovichi' - but unfortunately none
of them is located where your patron expect it to be.

The nearest one is located 5 miles west of Pastavy (near the Lithuanian
border) and the approx. coords are N 55 D 08' / E 26 D 45'.

The remaining two are located south of Minsk.

If it's of any assistance, I'd be happy to provide a photocopy or a color
scan of the map.

Best regards from Poland,

Michal Okonek

At 03:31 PM 3/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]