From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:35:23 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:28:22 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Globe <fwd>
Sender: [log in to unmask]

We purchased a beautiful globe last year from Geo-Institut, Klett-Perthes
International, a relief globe which shows morphology of the ocean floor,
plate edges, continental structure, submarine mountain ranges, etc.  It
stands on the floor near our maps reference desk and is much-admired and
handled by those who see it.  We purchased at an educational discount.  See
http://www.designer-web.com/geo-klett-maps/

Shirley Scott
121 Valley Library
Oregon State University