From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary McInroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:16:23 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 16:04:04 -0500
From: Mary McInroy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MAGERT booth <still> needs you
Sender: Mary McInroy <[log in to unmask]>

I would love to have more volunteers for staffing the MAGERT booth.  Please
see my earlier message from May 18, for an explanation of what's involved
(think "guaranteed place to sit in the exhibit hall" for starters).  If you
would like to volunteer for a 2-hour time slot, or want to ask me more
questions, e-mail me at the address below.
Thanks.
Mary McInroy for the MAGERT Membership Committee.

Mary McInroy
Government Publications Department
and Map Collection
University of Iowa Libraries