From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David A. Cobb
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 14:00:58 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 11:01:15 -0400
From: "David A. Cobb" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: GPO FUNDING FOR FY 2001, IMPACT OF PROPOSD CUTS
Sender: "David A. Cobb" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues -

Below is a summary of the potential implications on the Federal Depository
Library Program if current appropriations remain intact. It is important
that you contact and inform people who can then contact your
representatives. While maps are not specifically mentioned, a review of
this notice reflects a complete lack of understanding of the importance of
federal depository libraries. It is equally important that people in
Washington realize that this program is important to libraries and, more
importantly, to those who use these libraries who are their constituents.

David Cobb

--- End Forwarded Message ---