From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlucci, April
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:59:48 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:19:09 +0100
From: "Carlucci, April" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: State Farm Road Atlas/main entry/publisher <fwd>
Sender: "Carlucci, April" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Gayle

You'll probably get plenty of different suggestions, but I would catalog it
with RM as the publisher, since they appear in the copyright statement and
their address is given. If it appears that the maps were produced by RM,
then a title main entry and a 710 for State Farm; however, if it appears
that someone else did the maps, a 110 for State Farm would seem appropriate.
It's not unusual to find a big publisher using their standard maps for a
specialized product, with the sponsor's logo heavily displayed.

April Carlucci
British Library Map Library