Sender:
From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:21:46 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:56:16 -0700
From: "Diaz, Carlos" <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Maps of Africa (fwd)

Here in Washington State there is a distributor for Ernst Klett-Perthes and
Geo Institut that has some very good maps that I have purchased.

I've been able to update our collection of Haack-Gotha maps through them and
added some transparencies, and gotten some great raised-relief maps of the
Pacific Northwest and California & Nevada.

They order the maps from Germany...very high quality.

I'm very satisfied with the service

You can request their catalogs through:

        --Kirk Fullmer
          phone (206) 770-1039  fax:  (888) 310-7898
          http://www.geo-klett.com

Carlos A. Diaz
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA