From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:36:05 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:21:24 -0400
From: "[iso-8859-1] \"Kumar, Irčne\"" <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: canadian bathymetric chart (fwd)

You should tell your client to get in touch with the Canadian Hydrographic
Service. Their web site is located at:

http://www.chshq.dfo.ca/

Under "Product information" , you will find a list of dealers for the paper
products and information on digital material as well.

Sincerely,

Irene Kumar
Natural Resources Canada