From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:28:43 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 09:04:56 -0700
From: Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RGS and Historical Maps (fwd)

I had the same problem; I went to the site for the
commercial firm (the press release has the URL in it)
and requested the information via an email message -
which didn't go through, so I printed it off and popped it
into snailmail.

At 11:21 AM 8/7/00 -0400, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:
> [...]

Mary Lynette Larsgaard
Assistant Head, Map and Imagery Laboratory
Davidson Library
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara CA 93106
telephone: 805/893-4049