From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:33:55 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 17:47:13 +0100
From: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: RGS and Historical Maps (fwd)

Dear Helen Jane

I had the similar inquiry from a subscriber to MapHist; who then admitted he
hadn't scrolled down further to the Sitescope page and its/their contact
(website and email for ordering information) details.  Please assure me that
you (i.e. Maps-L subscribers) have them!   And my personal belated
congratulations to you, HJ, on your award some months ago.

Francis Herbert (Curator of Maps, RGS-IBG)
http://www.rgs.org