From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:47:23 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 07:59:29 -1000
From: Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Trolleys <fwd>
Sender: Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>

Aloha Karen,

Paige Andrew wrote a very helpful article on the subject
that appeared in the Western Assoc. of Map Libraries
_Information Bulletin_, Nov. 1996, v.28, no.1:

   A Case for Moving Maps with Care: A Review of Map Trucks,
   by Paige G. Andrew.

Aloha,
Ross Togashi
University of Hawai'i at Manoa
Hamilton Library - Map Collection   [log in to unmask]

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]
--- End Forwarded Message ---