From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:54:07 -0500
Subject: The Librarian:  Search for the Spear
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 15:53:13 -0800
From: Dr. Virginia R. Hetrick <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Hi, map folks -

Since most map librarians seem to get into the business because they saw
National Geographic maps when they were kids or were fascinated by the
"funny people/funny places" in NG, I figure this crowd ought to be
interested in this show on TNT scheduled for 8pm Sunday night (I presume
that means 8pm Eastern and Pacific with warped times for the 'tweener
zones).

Anyway, from what I've seen in previews, this show seems like Indiana
Jones has given up archæology and turned librarian.  One of the shows
where this show was previewed asked one guy whether this was going to be
a series.  He answered that he'd sure like that to happen.

So, maybe more shows of The Librarian will follow.

Enjoy.

virginia
--

\ /     Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
0      Voicemail:  310.471.1766  Email:  [log in to unmask]