From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:14:05 -0400
Subject: RE: Rand McNally store In San Francisco]]]
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:56:08 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]

------------------
And has not the clothing store 'cashed in' on 'mappy things'?  Strange
miss a commercial and cartographic opportunity, what with (chiefly)
Americans wishing to blind us Brits with those flashy Bermuda-pants type
neckties!

Francis Herbert
http://www.rgs.org [see 'Collections'/'Unlocking the Archives']