From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:25:28 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:39:08 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: maps shipping list 2002-20-TQ
Sender: [log in to unmask]

To any libraries that receive depository USGS 7.5 min. topo maps:

We received list 2002-2--TQ, but received 10 maps for MT, which is a state
we don't select.  If anyone is missing those particular maps, let me know.
I don't know if it is just a mistake on Denver's part, since we got OR and
UT, which we do select, and didn't get AZ, which we do select.
This didn't come to my attention until too late to claim--I just thought
that if there is someone out there missing those MT maps, I would send them
out!

Debbi

Debra McCracken
Research and Information  Assistant
Lied Library
4505 Maryland Parkway  Box 457039
Las Vegas, NV 89154-7039
(702) 895-2186       FAX: (702)895-2285

"A person who smiles in the face of adversity...probably has a scapegoat."
--- End Forwarded Message ---