From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:49:18 -0500
Subject: RE: Copyright query - Canadian topographic mapping]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:42:13 -0500
From: Westley, Steve <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hello Chris,
The current copyright holder of maps of the National Topographic System of
Canada is Natural Resources Canada. We received your enquiry regarding
copyright on Saturday, and we are preparing the appropriate documents. Thank
you for your patience.
Steve.
Steve Westley
Centre for Topographic Information | Centre d'information topographique
Mapping Services Branch | Direction des services cartographiques
Natural Resources Canada | Ressources naturelles Canada
711 - 615 Booth Street | 711 - 615 rue Booth
Ottawa, Ontario | Ottawa (Ontario)
K1A 0E9
Telephone | téléphone : 1-800-465-6277
Facsimile | télécopieur : 613-947-7948