From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:27:47 -0500
Subject: Re: location of English lake]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:07:18 -0800
From: Laura E Campbell <[log in to unmask]>

------------------

This website has an ordinance map (1810) and smaller maps
that show the town of High Hesket and the location of Tarn
Wadling to the east of it.  (See the links at the bottom).
There is also an email address.  Perhaps better access to
the ordinance map would be available.

http://markhousby.tripod.com/

Laura Campbell

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:01:43 -0500
  "Johnnie D. Sutherland" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> [...]

Laura Campbell
Reference Assistant
Map Room, Science & Engineering Library
1156 High St.