From:
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:12:16 -0500
Subject:        North Country National Scenic Trail maps
Date:   Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:47:17 -0600
From:   Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear fellow map librarians and map enthusiasts,

I am not employed by nor do I profit from sharing with you the following
information from the North Country Trail Association. I would instead,
like to bring your attention to a wonderful set of trails and a useful
set of maps.

  From the web site: http://www.northcountrytrail.org/:
The North Country National Scenic Trail is a premier footpath that
stretches over 4,000 miles linking communities, forests, and prairies
across seven northern states (North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin,
Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York). Already, more than 1,700
miles have been certified off-road. Additional miles follow shared
paths, and some road walks yet remain. The map above shows the trail in
its entirety. When completed it will be the longest off-road hiking
trail in the United States.

Maps available for sale here:

https://cerulean.site-secure.net/northcountrytrail/shop/boutique.html#maps

Enjoy!