From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:33:18 -0600
Subject:        Assorted Air Photos Being Offered
Date:   Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:15:00 -0600
From:   Jenny Marie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     MAPS-L <[log in to unmask]>

Hi.

The UIUC Geology Department is doing some housecleaning, and I received
the following message regarding aerial photographs that the department
would like to dispose of.  Unfortunately, I have no further information
about specific areas that are covered.  If you're interested in any of
these, please contact Eileen Herrstrom at [log in to unmask] or 217-333-7732.

Jenny Marie Johnson
Map and Geography Library

 -- forwarded e-mail re: assorted air photos --
Going through old material in the Geology dept, I have found 2 file
cabinets full of air photos.  They are mostly from the 30s and 40s,
across the US, some from Canada, and a few from Africa.  Would you be
interested in having them, and do you have space for them?  If not, have
you any suggestions as to who might be able to use them?  Thank you.