From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 12:56:32 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005
From: "Rivera, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE:MAPS-L: Help with map identification

Ken,  I checked our copy and the page I find the map you describe is on page 44 and is only 31 cm.

The atlas you want to look in is
 G1315 .R3 1964
 AUTHOR       Raisz, Erwin, 1893-1968.
 TITLE        Atlas of Florida, by Erwin Raisz and associates; with text by
              John R. Dunkle. Prepared in the Dept. of Geography, University of
              Florida.
 IMPRINT      Gainesville, University of Florida Press, 1964.
 DESCRIPT     52 p. col. illus., col. maps (1 fold. in pocket) col. diagrs. 37
              cm.

Diana Rivera
MSU Libraries