From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:40:04 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        Latest Issue of The Cartographic Journal
Date:   Sat, 3 Dec 2005
From:   Joshua Been <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Everyone,

I just found out that the latest issue (December 2005) of 'The Cartographic
Journal' is dedicated entirely to mapping and geospatial issues in
libraries.  I have not yet been able to get my hands on an issue as our
library has not yet received the print copy (any day now...) and our
electronic access via Academic Search Premier has not yet updated their
content to include this latest issue.

If this is news to you as it was to me, here is the table of contents:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/LatestIssueOfCartographicJournalThe

Joshua Been
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
University of Texas at Arlington Libraries

Email - [log in to unmask]
Voice - (817) 272 5826
UTA Libraries: GIS Program - http://library.uta.edu/gis
Blog - mapz: a gis librarian - http://mapzlibrarian.blogspot.com